Supply Teaching Staff Introduction to Bridge Education
Our supply teaching staff introduction has been designed to give you useful tips and essential information. We hope it will help you get the most out of working with us and our clients. But first we want to let you know how dedicated we are to you.
- We provide you with an unparalleled level of service from our initial contact onwards.
- Firstly, we are highly supportive, committed and hardworking for you and will find assignments suited to your specific needs.
- We support your development and offer rewards.
- Importantly, we offer you a flexible approach to work with competitive rates of pay.
- We provide a wealth of education experience so we can support you with career advice and CV assistance.
Bridge Education are always looking to recruit supply teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, and learning support assistants. In addition, we also regularly recruit exam invigilators and other roles in the education sector. You can register with us if you have not already done so. We have numerous opportunities in:
- Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- SEND schools
- Sixth form colleges
- Further education establishments
- Independent schools.
Our safeguarding and vetting process for teaching staff
Firstly, we are committed to safer recruitment and operate a strict safeguarding and vetting procedure. Therefore, this begins at your at initial registration and is continued throughout the course of your time with us. When you register with us, we will clear you for work as soon as possible. However, you must send outstanding documents or DBS fee payment, as this can lead to delays. You can avoid this by sending all documents we request as swiftly as possible. Secondly, as part of our vetting process, we will continuously chase your references. This is because without them, we will be unable to place you in a school.
About your availability for supply teaching work
You letting us know about your availability for work makes it easier for us to offer you supply teaching jobs. In order to keep you up to date with new vacancies and opportunities, your consultant will be in regular contact with you. When you are interested in a position, please get in touch with us to discuss the role in more detail.